Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weigh-In ... A little late.

Well, I had forgotten to weigh myself on the 15th. Oops. Why? Mostly because I had totally fell off that stupid wagon again. I haven't been exercising like I should, I haven't been making the best choices, I've been lazy, etc etc ... There are so many excuses that I could insert here, but the truth is, I just haven't been caring about it. Why? I'm not sure.

I have still been drinking my shakeology in the mornings (which has been my saving grace, I think), I am still drinking water, stupidly added some soda here and there (which I hadn't had for nearly 3 months). I stood on the scale this morning. The result wasn't nearly as bad as I had imagined, but I did gain. So this is what happens, folks, when I get lazy and don't care. And before I know it, all those 28 pounds that I lost will just creep right back up ... and then a few more, a few more, etc.

The holidays are my favorite time of year. I could totally just say screw it and stay off the wagon until "the new year" and make some bogus resolution I won't stick to. Or, I could pick myself up, dust myself off, and keep going. Which is exactly what I intend to do. I need to get my butt in gear (literally) and get going on the exercise again, too.

So - my official weight for this month is 298. Yep. Gained 2 pounds. But that's okay. 2 pounds is nothing! I got this.

In other, non-depressing news, it's only TWO DAYS until Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble! I am thankful for a lot of things in this life - way too many to mention in this blog. But most of all, I'm thankful for friends and family. Love you all!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment